martes, 16 de agosto de 2016

The trip has benefited me in so many ways




World Youth Day has been a wonderful experience that I would love to re-live again. Seeing so many different people from various places, holding up their flags and singing songs from their respective countries all in one place, sharing one thing in common, our faith to God, which was beautiful to witness. 
  


  

The trip has benefited me in so many ways, allowed me to explore my faith further by visiting certain places like the Divine Mercy Sanctuary, Auschwitz, St. John Paul II hometown etc  allowed me to be more grateful with my life and my faith. 
 
 

 As a person who works within Chemistry, I don’t get to see people sharing the same faith as me which made it difficult for me practice my faith, so being able to witness so many people in one place also sharing the same common ground as me with God was needed for me. 



(Cleancy Braganza, from the UK)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario